The URBANgrad offers doctoral students
- a full-time doctoral programme over a period of three years
- a structured working programme with special advisory and support services
- internationally competitive research conditions
- exchange of scientific information and experience on a continuous basis
- funding for international field studies and conferences
- common office with individual workspaces for doctoral students.
URBANgrad does not award scholarships, but PhD candidates can obtain support by applying for scholarships elsewhere.